- When the Monster Phoenix is down, the Green Knight will say that it was a trick by Binary Bard as the princess isn’t there. He will assure you of helping you on your journey for the princess. You will be teleported back to the Rocket Ship.
- Take off the lever by clicking it. This time, you have to go to Lava Planet (coordinates 83, 20). There on Lava Planet, exit your Rocket Ship. This next hurdle needs the perfect timing. Jump from platform to platform; however, the platforms are shiftingup and down. If you can’t reach a platform, you’ll go down in to the lava and start over. When you are on the last platform, jump on to the volcano and click GO DOWN.
- In the next challenge, every few seconds, a string of lava from the volcano will gush out burn down anything on its way. Therefore, you’ll need to move up the volcano very carefully and in perfect time. You can avoid the lava by staying away from its path. Whenever the string of lava vanishes, you need to quickly make your way to the next hiding place. It’s totally based on perfect monitoring of time.
- At the end, you’ll be able to see the root of the lava string. If you pass this root, it can no longer harm you. Keep going down till you reach the bottom. You’ll see a mechanical robot type object. It will exhibit certain moves to forbid you from going to the other side. The trick to overcome this is to jump over it when it is in the rolling position.
- After passing the robot, you’ll see a Red Knight who will say that he thinks the princess is there in the cave with the giant “monster”. He will also hand over an Ice Arrow to you so that you can defend yourself from the monster. Enter the cave.
This monster is easier to be tackled unlike the Monster Phoenix. Simply follow the steps given:
- Climb up the first chain; describe your way to the last chain.
- Descend to the ground from the last chain. If everything is perfect so far, you’ll be there behind the monster.
- You can see a spiked-ball bouncing up and down. When the ball is up, quickly run and jump over the monster.
- Click on the lever on the monster. The monster will open its mouth, thus you will get a chance to shoot the Ice Arrow.
- Shoot the Ice Arrow in to the monster’s mouth.
So keep visiting us for the next set of tricks and trials.