- Meet Big Nate by jumping off the blimp. You will be informed about the time capsule that he’s looking for. It was un-surfaced around a century ago and now everyone seems to run after the treasure that is hidden in there.
- Firstly, go for the 9 comic strip frames, all available around the island. Then keep going right before you see the shop, “Pop-in Shoppe”. There will be a strip frame on the top floor of this store. As soon as you get it, head for the “KlassicKomix” and speak to the guy there in orange shirt and jeans.
- You will get his frame as he had lost his comic. Walk past the Cap ‘n’ Salty Building, go to the Photo studio and turn right. There you will find a comic frame on the light, add it to your collection.
- There will a pole on the right of the Photo Studio. Climb on top of it to get another comic strip frame. Then head for the kid’s playground of The Big Nate’s School. Go inside the CLUBHOUSE, it is marked as “Kids Only.” First try to get over the Hang-man game. Sorry, I simply cannot assist you here as every-time there will be a different set of words.
- On accomplishment, you will be rewarded with a packet of Peanut Butter Crackers. The Table Football Game is not that important. So i recommend you to leave it for the end. But if you make your mind to play the game, then you will get the “Big Nate’s Practical Jokes.”
- Ascend the light and secure the comic frame on top of it. Then go down and find your left to the school. Then go to the Science Lab there. There will be a comic frame on the broken speaker, collect it. Go left to get to the Solar System model
- Retrieve the comic strip frame from the Solar System model by jumping on the “Mr. Bones’” skeleton. Click the chemistry kit, lying next to Francis. Woah! About to make a Stink Bomb now! Fill the beaker partly with blue and partly with yellow, to obtain green. Point the heater on 4 and your Stink Bomb is ready! It will be added to your list of Inventory. Then leave the school and the Lab.
Climb the wooden scaffolding to the right of the school Building. There will be the last piece of the comic strip frame. Now the arrangement would be in the following pattern:
New kid: um excuse me.
New kid: I’m new here, and..um… sort of lost.
Nate: Ah, Nate right at your service. Dude! Where do you need to go?
New kid: I’m trying to find the art room.
Nate: Art Room! Gotcha! Stand here!
New Kid: uh here?
Nate: right there! And don’t move.
New kid: but!/klik!
Teddy: he overshot. He reached the nurse office.
Teddy: which is probably a good place for him to end up?