Hey, a good news to all the players of Poptropica! After a successful victory in the 24 Carrot Island, now you are to be provided with the short keys of the next happening level of Poptropica. The Astro Knight’s Island. All you have to do is just to follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- Pick up the Golden Coin as soon as you reach the fountain in this new Island. Then go to the first building of the museum and talk to the man in purple who will tell that Museum Access can only be done by a Golden Coin. Still you can run eyes through the museum pamphlet for free. In your inventory and click USE under your Golden Coin.
- Locate the books placed on the green chair. The man will not let you touch his books but will give you a Library Book Slip and suggest you to leave the Building and go right. You’ll notice a crashed UFO. Then look for the castle and enter through the right door and pick up The Mystical Weapons of Arturus lying and the end.
- Go to the stairs in the right and descend to the first floor then turn left to pick up ‘The Life of Mordred: A Cautionary Tale’. Click the brick that’s flashing gold on the wall to open the ground along with stairs. Walk up to the underground entrance and click GO DOWN. Once you are underground, go right and secure the Moldy Cheese. Move right and click the switch.
- Three men will greet you as soon as you go upstairs. One will say that you had no business snooping around down there. Quickly get over them and run to the exit door (right). Now turn left passing the main gate, and pause only when you reach the next wooden door. Walk up to the bed inside the door.. The mouse will crawl up and eat the Mould Cheese that you will select. It will transform the mouse into mechanical so thet it becomes a part of your Inventory.
- Grab the Secret Message there on the Treasure Box. Turn left and leave the room. When you’re in the main hall of the castle, go left and climb up the stairs. Go right in the Main Hall of The Castle, until you reach another wooden door. Enter the door, and head to the right until you reach three people. Click on the Queen and choose option 3. She’ll hand you coordinates. Leave the room through the left exit.
- Exit the castle and go right until you find two people around a burnt-out fireplace. Talk to the one in the hood, and he’ll provide you with a Bag of Manure. Go to the building that reads: ‘Olde Rumour Mille’. Enter the building, and go left. Climb up the platforms, and jump onto the rope. Slide down the rope and prepare for a free fall. You’ll land up on a platform with a lady.
- Talk to her and she’ll ask you to share your secret with her and in return she will tell her secret too. Select USE under your Secret Message. She’ll do afavour by handing you Cosmic Symbols. Jump down and get out of the building.
- Once you are outside the building, climb it by jumping on to parts of the windmill. Push the windmill until the top of the building opens. When it has, click ENTER thus you will find yourself in the attic. Use the Bag of Manure under your Inventory. A piece will start floating up. Go back through the attic and Jump down from the building and go right. Get the Coil of Rope there above the floating piece. Go back left to reach the entrance of the castle.
- Jump on to the stairs of the castle but do not enter. Jump from the stairs to the window pane on the left. Jump to the roof of the building then go to the middle of the roof. Now USE under your Coil of Rope. It’s the time to put your arrow to work. Aim it at the broken hole in the wall, and shoot. It will go over to the door and smash in to it. Jump onto the rope to walk across. Then ENTER on reaching the door.
- Once inside the room, go left, behind thethe room and pick up the Princess’ Note. Leave the room, and jump down to the ground. go right before you reach the statue where you’d found the Gold Coin earlier. Click the base of the statue and examine it. Click the celestial bodies in the following order:
- Click the moon.
- Click the planet with the ring.
- Click the star.
- Click the sun.
The next set of tips will soon be here. Keep visiting us.